Refinance Mortgage Eastvale
- Cristin Savino
As a first time home buyer I was very nervous about the whole home buying process. Peter Pescatore and his team were very helpful, polite, and extremely professional throughout the entire process. And, best of all, they got me a better rate then I was hoping for! They made buying my first home completely stress-free. I highly recommend using Jet Direct for any of your home buying needs!
Thank you jet mortgage Team. Enid -Michelle-Irene and the team are simply the best, with the speed and being on top of everything. they treat their clients like a king . dont look anywhere else if you're looking for a mortgage this is the one and last stop. they are PRO and will get you the best rates .words can't express how thankful we are. thank you for getting us into our first home.Cristin Savino
- Rachel Nieves
What a pleasure it was working with Peter, Jeff and Lauren. They are very knowledge in their field. The explained every step of the way what was happening and what we were to expect. We must have emailed them a million times and they never were upset at us for doing so. Not only did we use them to get our mortgage, but they can help years later to modify your mortgage and try to bring down your rates. We could have never of sold and bought our new home without them. I highly recommend them.
- Paul Teri
As first time home buyers, we were grateful to work with Sal Petrozzino! Not only is he personable, but he was always available to answer any questions we had along the way - didn't matter if it was nights or weekends. His guidance and expertise helped us to make the best possible decisions as we worked to close on our new home.
Refinance Mortgage In Eastvale
Looking for the Best Home Refinance Rates in Riverside County? Key Questions to Ask a Eastvale, CA Refinance Mortgage Company
If you’re a Riverside County homeowner and you’re looking for a company to assist you with a refinance mortgage near you, get in touch with Jet Direct Mortgage. Specializing in Eastvale, CA refinance mortgages and reverse mortgages, our team of licensed and certified brokers have been helping property owners throughout the area lower their monthly payments and get the most out of their home equity for decades. With home refinance rates the lowest they’ve been in decades, now is the perfect time to consider a refinance home loan. Whether you’re interested in cutting your monthly expenses or you’re looking to take advantage of the equity in your home, get in touch with Jet Direct Mortgage, the best refinance company, to find out how we can help you secure the lowest mortgage refinance rates.
Questions to Ask a Eastvale, CA Refinance Mortgage Company
With historically low refinance rates, now is the perfect time to consider a Eastvale, CA home refinance mortgage. Refinancing offers several benefits, some of the most notable of which include:
- A lower rate on your Riverside County mortgage
- Reduced monthly payments
- More predictable expenses
- A shortened term on your loan
Those are just some of the benefits that you can take advantage of when you refinance your Riverside County mortgage. After searching online for “refinance mortgage near me”, you’ve found a few companies that you’re thinking about working with. Now it’s time to schedule consultations and determine which company will best fit your needs. By knowing what questions to ask, you’ll have an easier time finding the right lender for you.
Here’s a look at some key questions you should consider asking when you’re looking for a Eastvale, CA refinance mortgage company.
What type of refinance loans do you offer?
While there are several different types of Eastvale, CA refinance mortgages, two of the most common options include:
- Rate and term refinance. With a rate and term refinance, you’ll be able to lower the rate on your loan or change your loan program (go from an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate mortgage, for example), or do both. If you want to take advantage of the low home refinance rates and you are interested in switching to a different type of loan, a rate and term refinance would be a good option for you.
- Cash-out refinance. With a cash-out refinance, you can take advantage of current market home refinance rates. For example, if your Riverside County home is worth more than you owe on your current mortgage, you could withdraw the equity you’ve built and secure a lower interest rate. For example, if your principal balance is $100,000 and you want to secure $25,000 to put an addition on your house, with this type of Eastvale, CA refinance mortgage, you could take out a $125,000 mortgage; your lender would put $100,000 toward your principal balance and give you a check for $25,000.
What do I need to qualify for a refinance home loan?
Find out what standards the lender will require you to meet in the following areas in order to be eligible for a Eastvale, CA refinance mortgage:
- Credit score. No matter which lender you work with, your credit score will not only impact your ability to qualify for a new loan, but it will also impact the home refinance rates you’ll receive. However, the minimum credit score requirement will vary from lender to lender, so make sure that you find out what your score will need to be in order to qualify for the loan you’re interested in.
- Equity. The amount of equity you’ve built in your Riverside County home refers to the percentage that you’ve paid off on your principal balance. Typically, lenders will require you to have at least some amount of equity in your house in order to be eligible for a refinance. Make sure that you find out how much equity the lender you’re thinking about working with will require you to have in order to refinance.
- Debt-to-income (DTI) ratio. This ratio compares your monthly debt payments to your monthly gross income (the amount of money you make before deductions, such as taxes and health insurance, are taken out). DTI is the percentage of your gross monthly income that you need to pay your monthly debts.
Do you offer locks on interest rates?
Home refinance rates fluctuate on a daily basis, and they vary significantly and depend on the current market. Though it will take less time to complete the process of completing a Eastvale, CA refinance mortgage than it took to secure your initial loan, they don’t close overnight. With a rate lock, you’ll be able to lock in your interest rate and keep that rate while your Riverside County lender closes out your loan. This will prevent you from being impacted by changes in interest rates as the market shifts and ensure that your new loan remains predictable.
How much will closing costs be?
Just like when you took out the initial mortgage on your Riverside County home, you’ll have to pay closing costs to your lender in order to finalize your refinance home loan. Closing costs will vary from lender to lender and vary from one location to another. On average, closing costs on a refinance are equivalent to around 2% to 3% of the total value of your mortgage, but be sure to ask your lender so that you know how much you’ll be responsible for ahead of time.
For the Best Home Refinance Rates in Riverside County, Contact Jet Direct Mortgage!
When you’re researching “refinance mortgage near me”, be sure to include Riverside County’s best refinance company on your list of lenders to contact. To find out how we can help you secure the lowest home refinance rates, save money on your monthly payments, or make the most out of your home’s equity, call 631-574-1306 or visit https://www.jetdirectmortgage.com to speak with one of our certified loan officers.
- Learn more about Eastvale, CA 92880 91752
- Open a Eastvale, CA map
- Find the Eastvale, CA United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Eastvale, CA pharmacies
- View the current Eastvale, CA weather report
- Browse a list of Eastvale, CA public and private schools
- Eastvale, CA is located in Riverside county in California State